Lately...in pics

Thought I'd share some highlights of what's been going on around my neck of the woods. 

Like this ridiculously long lizard....ewwwhhhh!!!!

 And the fact that my bloodroot plant from Ras Ils flowered....sweet :)


My daughter and friends about to run the 3K of Run Barbados 2013


Her brother Hakim actually won the 3K and the Midnight Run...that's him,  runner 1702


I'm still finding time to savour nature at its tropical best.......sunsets at the beach are the best!


Whooo...we have pups...yes, our Pits had pups and they are adorable xxxxx


Always have time for good friends, food and wine :)... BTW Bathseba Sunday evenings, let's bring it back!


I am also enjoying a bit of meat lately. I am not a big meatie but have been in the mood for spicy food so out comes the roti. Yes I do make my own "skins" and they were delish!




Bon apetite! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for bush

Bush Tea

Breadfruit ...... So Many Ways