New Specs...

Anyone out there who wears prescripton glasses knows oh too well the immense cost associated with them. Every two to three years you can end up spending close to $1000.00 on new glasses. My last pair set me back $900.00 and I was not looking forward to my upcoming trip to the optamologist.
But fate stepped in by way of my girl Malin who bought about ten pairs of glasses online at this site zennioptical.com. I mean she got her prescription in every shape and colour! Needless to say I was hyped..lol.....bargain is my middle name. Someone close to me often says that I can spend a fortune on bargains I don't even need...hahaha.
Well I hopped online and let me tell you. IF you are a LIBRA like I am and cannot make choices easily when presented with options, you are going to need some time to go through this site. The site itself is extremely easy to navigate and the prices are redonkulous. Seriously, frames start at USD $6.95!!! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR and GET OUT OF HERE!
I was overwhelmed when it came time to fill the prescription online but with a super helpful online chat support all I did was take a pic of my prescrip and attach it to the chat. The staff then sent me back exactly what i needed to enter in each field. TOO EASY!!!!
I finally settled on these keyhole, tortoiseshells from Zennioptical which included progressive and anti-scratch lens and only cost me a total of $158.41!!!!! 




How super cute is this case and cleaning cloth? .... my daughter wants to steal them, that's how cute they are!


I am loving them extra because of the price and now that I am confident of their fit and service I will also be ordering my reading glasses next week.
 Had to give you guys a sneak peak at my old glasses. They were originally bamboo frames by English Laundry but those broke after a few months and I ended up with these bland replacements for my $841.00. What madness. Well off I go singing "I can see clearly now,old frames are gone..."
You must check them out if you need glasses or even if you are lover of sunglasses.Oh and have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for bush

Bush Tea

Breadfruit ...... So Many Ways