Hidden Treasure #2...

 I decided to let the picture do the talking for my intro.
Pothouse Spring, St. John, definitely fits my description of a gem tucked away from plain view. If natural and unspoilt are on your list of a perfect destination, then by all means, you need to drop in. My immediate thoughts on entering this spring was "WOW, this would be ideal for events". From the stately palms, the sporadic ponds, clusters of ginger lillies and other flowers to the sprawling green grounds, this location is a breath of fresh air.

The entrance.......need I say more?

 


 

Do you think Black Starliner has stress?..lol

 
Instant relaxation. Add hammock and rock!
























With a name like Pothouse Spring, I think we all expect a natural spring running through. Thing is with so much captivating beauty from the entrance all the way in, I almost forgot about the spring. Of course my children didn't.
Have you ever seen a natural spring so well maintained? Well thanks to Ras, Black Starliner, these grounds are almost perfection. 


My children had a blast!














The source of the spring is so unbelieveably small and unnoticeable.
Believe it or not, the entire spring trickles from under that rock!

Black Starliner is king of the world as far as I'm concerned to call this place home. He is so very humble and generous. I left with a few cuttings and a papaya sapling. I plan on returning soon to gift him a rosemary plant, his only request and help him out with some work. He takes care of this entire property single handedly and that can't be an easy feat. So head on up, support this man's labour of love, he does it for us all, just rememeber when leaving to 
A NATURAL WAY OF LIFE....... IRIE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for bush

Bush Tea

Breadfruit ...... So Many Ways