Bathseba.....Gem of the East

Over the years, pictures of the rock at Bathseba have become synonymous with Barbados' East Coast, and with all good reason. Bathseba is that perfect blend of quaint country living set amidst rugged coastline. A cocktail of white capped blue waves hugging hill after hill of varying shades of green. No matter how many times you have visited Bathseba, the view takes your breath away every time.


I must say though that growing up, my family never considered Bathseba a picnic spot. We would always drive by enjoy the scenery and go. It was not until we spent a weekend there with friends that I discovered there is way more to Bathseba than the rocks. Althought, the rocks are pretty cool!
Kinnor Guest house


I had never even ventured over to the far end before and boy did we luck out. If you are like my children and I and love to collect rocks and shells then this is heaven.
On the hunt!
And right at the water's edge of the rugged Atlantic, we also discovered the warmest pool ever with fish of every colour imaginable.

Does life get any better? 
Before I go check out these okras I received today from Princess Tiny.

 I have never seen such long okras!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for bush

Bush Tea

Breadfruit ...... So Many Ways